Open Position: Graphic Designer
Our studio has an open position for a junior graphic designer.
Someone who has commercial experience working with print, web, motion, illustration, identity and branding; and who can help us to continue inventing, designing and building work that’s beautiful, effective, considerate and outstanding.
We are a multi-service design studio. We love what we do, practise sustainably and make the most of each working day.
Our clients, the design craft that we work daily to hone and master, plus team culture comprise our core priorities. Your ideas, personality and work will make a difference and positively input to those priorities.
All members of our close-knit team carry a great deal of responsibility, autonomy and opportunity to develop and grow within our fast-paced and ever-evolving studio.
Here is a list of what we are ideally looking for in our candidates. You:
- Push creative boundaries and are willing to invest yourself fully into the time needed to leave no stone unturned
- Seek out and nail the details — they matter immensely because they can make the biggest difference
- Recognise the freedom, responsibility, challenge and long-term benefits of getting involved
- Have strong ideas, opinions and knowledge about industry topics including creative, usability, web trends, design and social
- Carry experience in planning and managing workloads across multiple projects and clients
- Can use requisite design software confidently
- Are comfortable discussing and explaining creative approaches and solutions
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team’s culture and ideas
- Know how it is working in an agency or studio environment, producing commercial design projects and web builds
- Have confidence and experience in liaising with clients, team members and our partnership network of talented providers
Some of the work benefits here include:
- Friendly, talented, supportive team
- 20 days standard entitlement plus bank holiday days and a 10 day Christmas extended holiday
- Mobile phone package
- Solid base of established client organisations, with diversely creative work
- Career progression and remuneration
We welcome applications via all mediums: print, web, video, mobile. Whichever medium you use, the onus is on you to make sure we can connect with and understand you as soon as we receive your application.
Mark all applications for the attention of Roz Nazerian.
Closing date for all applications is 30th December 2017.
Interviews will be held mid-January 2018. The successful applicant will ideally start on 1st February 2018.
We would respectfully ask recruitment agencies to not get in touch about this position.