Scroll to top
Minx Creative | Since 1997

Sustainability — Extract Paper from GF Smith

MC social feed — one to share

We recently received the Extract range from GF Smith. An incredible process to devise and implement and one that we sincerely applaud.

Manufacturer James Cropper converts 90% of disposable paper cups into FSC-certified paper fibre and the remaining 10% plastic is also recycled, creating no waste at all. It’s also the world’s first recycling process dedicated to upcycling takeaway cups.


Back to journal

Related posts

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap